Our Hotel Sales Task force provides a temporary solution to assist hotels and hotel management companies fill open sales or operations positions in a fast, cost-effective manner. Depending on your need, our professionals are available for time frames from weeks to months. Our sales professionals are ready to book business and generate success for your Hotel!
Task Force operations have step up in the last few years to provide a balance in hotel and resort operations. A task force contractor fills the void in staffing caused by never-ending executive turnover or staffing voids created when a hotel or resort changes brands.
Task force professionals can put fresh eyes on an operation, provide quick fixes, generate business, and propose ideas for cost reduction. Their role is to provide business to your hotel or hotel portfolio, keeping hotel revenue flowing and keeping the morale on the property during a time of transition.
Finding a key team member for your hotel or any other business when turnover can be challenging. Ensure that the task force incorporates all expert professionals handling all the works efficiently. A task force is always essential when the project involves complex issues, or when the outcome will require organizational change.
Task Force Professionals are needed only when turnover or staffing voids arise because of hotel or resort management changes, hotel openings, hotel takeovers, or as additional staffing for a short period of time. Task Force adds value for the hotel and thus the owner finds ample time to find a permanent candidate with qualified credentials to fill the vacant position. Also during an event as the COVID-19 when you need to have your property running in a slow business environment.
· Provide professional and courteous service
· Manages assigned sales staff: Hiring, terminations, disciplinary actions, performance evaluations, and development.
· Participates and leads the rate and catalog enterprises, including but not limited to participating in franchise revenue management service.
· Meets and maintains a relationship with hotel clients and contacts to produce groups and/or agreements. Selling and Promoting guest rooms, meeting space, services, and Catering/Banquet sales for both the groups.
· Works to achieve Hotel Budget and preparing the annual marketing plan.
· Schedules group rooms, agreements, and business group activities at the hotel.
· Develops and maintains departmental budgets.
· Develops and maintains client files.
· Develops and implements sales and marketing strategies.
· Works with the Local Convention and Visitors Bureau to control dates, convenience, and rates. Also to generate more leads
· Develops and maintains relationships with media contacts in order to maintain public relations effort.
· Conducts and attend weekly sales meetings. Interviews, hires, trains and evaluates all sales personnel as required.
· Completes projects as determined by the General Manager.
They attend civic meetings confirming a positive relationship with area decision and opinion leaders including but not limited to, local chamber, convention and visitors bureau, rotary etc. They bring together different skills and ideas.
6303 Blue Lagoon Drive, Suite 400
Miami, FL 33126
786-227-7745 / Tel in Bogotá: 5760-148-96958